Sales Coordinator - Admin Support
Posted on: January 19, 2023
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!
TK Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Sales Coordinator -
Service in Atlanta, GA.
Responsible for performing all administrative duties associated
with processing service contracts, customer changes, and supporting
the service and repair sales departments as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Reviews service contract booking packages. Includes completing
customer number request forms, reviewing and completing Installed
Base forms and verifying the service contract transmittal forms.
Creates branch service file and mechanic file.
- Ensures that customer change forms are accurate and forwards to
regional contract administrators. Completes service contract change
requests and attaches all relevant information to existing
- Verifies all information on new EDS sheets and updates contact
information in service contracts. Searches databases, customers,
Installed Base and service contracts for existing information.
- Runs mass escalation report. Includes exporting and formatting
report into Excel and forwarding to branch manager for review.
- Receives and reviews final acceptances from construction and
modernization departments. Processes owner and unit changes as
- Prepares monthly NIM report for Corporate; checks accuracy and
forwards to sales group and branch manager; updates NIM
- Prints special deck invoices and mails to customers. Prints
service contract invoices upon request from customers or
- Runs and reviews monthly sales growth report and compares to
the Regional Contract Department's report and Hyperion.
- Maintains branch cancellation log. Completes and forwards
cancellation package to regional contract administrators.
- Assists the operations department and TK Elevator
communications with programming ADA phones.
- Participates in monthly A/R conference calls with Regional
Collectors. Actively pursues and follows-up on A/R items.
- Prepares and submits credit memos. Actively cleanses unapplied
credits and submits washout requests as necessary.
- Assists with processing certificates of insurance for service
- Sets up customers in Customer Service Portal.
- Processes new hire paperwork for non-union employees as
necessary, coordinating with District Administrative Manager or
- Assists with compiling data/information for legal for First
Report of Incidents and/or lawsuits (copies of contracts, tickets,
and requested data).
- Opens and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Supports sales efforts as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); or
one-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to
six months related experience and/or training in basic business
- Some elevator repair administrative work preferred
- Oracle database knowledge
Your Benefits With Us
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to
diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
and veteran status or any other protected status required by
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation
in connection with the application process are encouraged to email
us directly at ElevatorJobs.ams@tkelevator or call
Keywords: TKE, Marietta , Sales Coordinator - Admin Support, Sales , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!