Retail Sales Associate Key
Posted on: September 21, 2022
At Talbots, we help our customers look and feel their best. The
Talbots Sales Associate Key Holder (SAKH) creates exceptional
customer experiences and enables others on the team to build
enduring relationships with our customers. The SAKH is responsible
for driving the business forward specifically as it relates to
operational activities and store systems. As needed, the SAKH has
responsibility for leading/supervising others on occasion and
opening the store for business and/or closing the store for the
- Is customer-centric and understands the importance of creating
exceptional customer experiences.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic in creating an environment for both
the store and team to succeed. Thrives working in a team
- Expeditious in ability to take initiative with limited
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and a high level of
- Has strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
in a fast paced, ever- changing environment.
- Professional, assertive and friendly with the ability to make
- Must understand and follow all policies and procedures to
successfully open and close a store.
- Extremely dependable and punctual. PRINCIPAL
- Creating the Customer Experience:
- Capable of creating a selling culture where all associates
align around the needs of our customers.
- Willing to assist customers and support selling energy as
needed to create an exceptional customer experience.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships that
support a productive work environment.
- Proactively communicate store information, brand initiatives,
discrepancies and other pertinent information to management in
order to better enhance the customer experience.
- Professionally represent the Talbots brand image.
- Support all areas of operational excellence.
- Ensure merchandise is well organized in the back room and
replenished on the sales floor according to visual guidelines.
Assist with store sets, window displays, signage, visual
merchandising changes, markdowns, etc.
- Manage inventory according to policies and procedures including
customer sends, recalls, re-tickets, MOS and damages, and other
operational activities as assigned.
- Provide support on the sales floor and uphold Talbots HER
standards when engaging or interacting with the customer. This
includes replenishment/stocking duties, markdowns, fitting room
duties, cash wrap/POS duties, etc.
- Reinforce brand standards and company policies and procedures
in all areas of responsibility.
- Plan and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the
needs of the customer and business.
- Protect company assets and maintain a safe work
- Follow all company policies and procedures as well as local,
state, and federal employment laws. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of six months of experience in retail sales or
- Ability to work at least (20) hours per week.
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance
- An essential function of the job is the ability to work a
flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to move about
in a store including standing, walking, kneeling, stooping,
climbing ladders, using stairs, carrying, bending, stretching,
twisting, or reaching out with the body, arms, or legs, pulling and
lifting objects up to 40 pounds. Sometimes these movements are made
quickly and repeatedly.
- An essential function of the job is the ability to navigate
computer/handheld systems with intermediate computer and
- Able to work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- High school degree required.
Keywords: Talbots, Marietta , Retail Sales Associate Key, Sales , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!