Front Desk & Sales Associate
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Pay Rate $23000.00 - $41000.00 Overview
Do you love helping others?
Are you a sales and customer service superstar who wants to use
your powers for good? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy East Cobb.
Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and skin care. As
a sales and customer service associate at our East Cobb franchised
location,* you'll join a wellness community that's 35,000 strong.
And you have a meaningful role to play as you:
- Help clients understand the benefits of regular massage, skin
care and stretch.
- Establish relationships with members and guests to grow and
retain a client base.
- Connect clients with retail products that improve, enhance, and
extend the positive impact of the services they receive.
Here's what's in it for you:
The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in the
lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of you including health and
dental insurance, 401K with company match, flexible schedules, and
- A healthy compensation plan that rewards your hard work with
hourly pay plus commission and bonuses.
- A dynamic, energizing environment where you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Training to help you grow and refine your sales and customer
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to delivering an excellent experience
every time and growing our member base to help more people on their
wellness journey. Your role in our mission is converting guests to
members, retaining members, driving retail sales, and delivering an
amazing experience. This includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service by greeting clients upon
arrival, scheduling services, answering phone calls, addressing
questions and concerns, protecting client confidentiality, and
maintaining a safe and therapeutic environment for everyone in our
- Promoting the value of total body care by educating clients on
new and expanded services, selling the Massage Envy Wellness
Program, booking clients for future services, and encouraging
home-care retail purchases based on service provider
- Driving member retention through outreach via phone and email
to current members.
- Upholding the Massage Envy core values of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the
passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role
- Sales superstars who aren't afraid to take the lead in
connecting clients to memberships, services, and retail products to
support the mission of total body care. Bonus points for previous
retail or sales experience.
- People of integrity ready to champion the well-being of
members, guests, and team members and do the right thing (even if
it isn't the easy thing).
- Smart and savvy with solid math and computer skills, confidence
handling cash, and a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Masters of customer service who makes everyone they interact
with feel valued and supported, whether in person or on the phone.
Bonus points for previous customer service experience.
- Fast on their feet with the ability to think critically, juggle
multiple tasks, and set priorities.
- Great teammates who can work well with others in a fun and
- Supporters of total body care with a general knowledge of
massage and skin care services.
Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 8am-9pm, Saturday 8am-6pm, Sunday
COVID-19 considerations : Clinic is sanitized throughout the day by
our Front Desk Associates.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience,
and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate
against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally
protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
If you're ready to put your amazing sales and customer service
skills to work to help people feel their best, we can't wait to
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
Keywords: Massage Envy, Marietta , Front Desk & Sales Associate, Sales , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!