part time sales
Company: Northern Tool + Equipment
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Title of Position
Part Time Sales
119 Cobb Pkwy N
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To perform retail sales and related activities in a professional,
courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner in order to
enhance the image and reputation of the Company.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Assists all customers or potential customers in a professional,
courteous, reliable, attentive, honest and responsive manner.
2. Identities customer needs and provides knowledgeable assistance
to help customers select the correct product(s) to
serve their needs.
3. Demonstrates and explains products to promote sales or as
requested by the customer.
4. Remains informed on all new and existing products carried by the
5. Closes the sale with a customer, offers Service Protection Plus
(SPP) warranties for every qualified product,
suggests add-on product for each sale and forwards the customer to
a Cashier for payment.
6. Helps customers with loading as needed.
7. Helps maintain a neat and orderly sales environment, including
all demonstration fixtures, product displays and work
areas by down stocking, facing and fronting all merchandise in
their assigned areas according to Company
8. Processes special orders, locates and orders parts, informs
customers when their merchandise is in, recommends
stocking levels for frequently ordered products, and maintains
merchandising standards in assigned areas.
9. Supports telemarketing sales activities as required such as
local phone calls from customers or potential customers.
10. Protects the store against theft or other suspicious
11. Participates in all non-commissionable events deemed necessary
by the Company such as physical inventories,
12. Follows Company approved Customer Service Standards.
13. Keeps supervisor informed of important information
developments, potential problems and related information
14. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
High school education or equivalent.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; and talk or
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Frequent bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting.
Required to stand on cement floor for long periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the
ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Northern Tool + Equipment, Marietta , part time sales, Sales , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!