Front Desk Agent - Full Time
Company: Auro Hotels
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Essential Job Functions
- Greet guests immediately with a friendly, sincere welcome.
Maintain eye contact with guest. Use a positive, clear speaking
voice, listen to guest requests and respond with appropriate
- Employ operational and selling techniques to maximize occupancy
levels and achieve the highest average rate possible, and ensure
that staff does the same. Maintain and provide accurate information
on and promote hotel facilities.
- Maintain cash bank per accounting guidelines. Comply with all
- Maintain effective communication within Front Office and
related departments, and with all hotel departments. Stay aware of
issues relating to front office and general hotel operations.
Attend meetings as scheduled. Apprise management of any concerns or
- Adhere to safety, security and emergency procedures, react
appropriately during emergency situations, and act promptly to
correct hazards. Adhere to security procedures on the handling of
guest room keys, the protection of guest related information and
conduct weekly inventory of guest room keys.
- Understand and operate front office telephone, computer
systems, and equipment such as ten key adding machine, facsimile
- Promptly complete registration process, input and retrieve
information from computer, confirm pertinent information including
number of guests, method of payment and length of stay, select
guest room based upon guest needs/request, nonverbal confirmation
of room number and rate, provide key folder containing guest room
key (and club key if applicable), certificate and coupons as
appropriate. Close out guest accounts at time of check out.
Properly file and retrieve registration cards.
- Verify and imprint credit cards for authorization using
electronic acceptance methods. Handle cash, make change, and
balance assigned cash bank. Accept and record vouchers, travelers
check and other forms of payment. Post charges to guest rooms and
house accounts using the computer. Process payments per established
- Provide safety deposit boxes to guests in accordance with
established hotel procedures.
- Promptly answer the telephone using positive, pleasant tone of
voice and following the established verbiage. Input messages into
the computer. Retrieve messages and communicate the content of
messages to guests. Retrieve and send mail, small packages and
facsimiles for guests.
- Listen to and promptly act to resolve guest problems and
complaints. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only
after other alternative solutions have failed and appropriately
document the solution/remedy. Apprise management of all guest
complaints/problems; including those that have been resolved.
WHY JOIN AURO HOTELS?
- Comprehensive healthcare plan including dental, vision and
prescription coverage (FT).
- Work-life balance culture flexible scheduling and PTO
- Employer 401(K) Match Savings Plan, FSAs and retirement
- Annual Management Development Program.
- Vacation tab for community service.
- Travelers incentives e.g., Auro Hotels discounts at any of
their properties alongside Hyatt-specific hotel discounts!
- Cash Bonus and Incentives!
Auro Hotels is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify
Employer.All applicants are subject to background and substance
abuse screening prior to any offer of employment.
Keywords: Auro Hotels, Marietta , Front Desk Agent - Full Time, Sales , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!