Inventory Control Associate 2
Company: eTeam Inc.
Posted on: May 23, 2023
PayRate: $17 - 18.25 per hour - Rate will be decided by HM based
on the interview
Duration: 6 Months with the possibility of become permanent
Shift: Late Afternoon to Evening
Mon-Fri: 2PM - 10:30PM
- The main function of an inventory control associate is to
coordinate and expedite the flow of materials within or between
departments of an establishment according to production
- A typical production planner is responsible for reviewing and
distributing production, work and shipment schedules and compiling
reports on inventory levels, cost, etc.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work
processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and
conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and
staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements,
and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption
of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies
necessary to meet production demands.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail,
problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze costs related to manufacturing, labor and
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to
shipping and production.
- Ability to stand long hours and to be able to lift 75
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as
Microsoft Word and Excel. \
- Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED required.
Keywords: eTeam Inc., Marietta , Inventory Control Associate 2, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...