Electrician Helper with RBG Electrical
Posted on: May 22, 2023
ELECTRICIAN HELPER -POSITION SUMMARY:This position is
responsible for assisting with electrical installations,
troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial and
industrial settings. 4 years experience required.SPECIFIC
- Assists Electrician with installing and repairing wiring,
fixtures, and equipment. -
- Supplies ELECTRICIANS with materials and tools by carrying
- Work from all types of ladders, (up to 14' step ladders, "A"
frame ladders, extension ladders) and be able to carry up to a 12'
step ladder on and off the job by yourself. -Employee's personal
weight plus personal tools cannot exceed weight limit of ladders.
(Class 1 = 250 lbs., Class 1A = 300 lbs.)
- Measures and cuts pipe conduit to specified length, using steel
tape and hacksaw.
- Threads conduit ends, using pipe threader, and connects
couplings and conduit fittings, using wrench.
- Fabricates conduit support brackets from strap iron strips,
using hacksaw, shaping dies, hammer, and punch.
- Secures brackets to bulkheads with screws and bolts and pulls
wires through conduit leading to connection boxes, switch panels,
and other terminals.
- Strips insulation from wire ends, using wire stripping
- Ties or screws wires to terminals for subsequent
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver's
- Must have hand tools for electrical work. -Job requires
employee to have required personal tools with them at all times.
- General electrical knowledge of bending and conduit
- Must have power tools.
- Specific knowledge of electrical circuits.
- General understanding of blueprints.
- Must be able to pass background checkEDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:A
High School Diploma or GED3-5 year(s) of commercial or industrial
electrical experience.Apply On Ladder:
Keywords: Ladder, Marietta , Electrician Helper with RBG Electrical, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...