Talent Acquisition Consultant CDV
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
Talent Acquisition Consultant, working closely with Talent
Acquisition leadership and Hiring Leaders, the Talent Acquisition
Consultant acts as a strategic business partner to understand
WellStar Health System's staffing demand needs and develop a
proactive, innovative assessment and recruitment strategies to
attract and hire diverse, top talent.
This individual delivers metrics necessary to achieve "best in
class" talent acquisition. The team member serves as a consultant
with assigned service line leadership and other areas of Human
Resources to design/implement effective and creative recruitment
plans. Providing recruitment services in a positive, timely,
service oriented, cost efficient and effective manner developing
strong relationships with key leaders is a primary responsibility
for this role.
This Talent Acquisition consultant develops an ongoing candidate
relationship management program to effective pipeline and recruit
candidates for volume applicant flow roles. This individual will be
recognized as a leader and innovator in delivering a
customer-centric and efficient candidate experience.
Required Minimum Education:
- Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, Human Resources or
related field. Required Minimum Certification:
- Certification in Healthcare Recruitment or
PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP preferred. Required Minimum Experience:
- Two (2) plus years' experience recruiting top talent for
"best-in-class" organizations, agencies or related
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment
laws/regulations/legislation, affirmative action
documentation and applicable data reporting.
- Demonstrated experience with full-scope staffing including
knowledge of sourcing efficiencies, candidate
assessment techniques and job offer negotiation skills.
- Knowledge, experience and training in utilizing structured
candidate assessment methodologies (i.e. - behavioral
based interviewing) for candidate selection or related experience,
and job offer negotiation skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking, CRM, HRIS, and/or customer
tracking databases to manage data and
- Required Minimum Skills:
- Strong organizational skills; high skill level in customer
service; effective presentation skills.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple
projects, establish service level agreements and meets and exceed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing,
listening, fact finding and problem solving.
- Ability to effectively build and maintain collaborative and
effective working relationships with management and all levels of
- Ability to analyze using qualitative and quantitative
information for decision support.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor in a fast-paced
- Ability to influence hiring managers to move quickly in
selection and offer stages to optimize the opportunity to hire top
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, Microsoft Office
proficiency in Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Marietta , Talent Acquisition Consultant CDV, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!