Company: HD Supply
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job SummarySupervise shop associates in a manufacturing and
assembly environment: plans and assigns work, implements policies
and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods,
equipment, operating procedures and working conditions. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Ensures effective associate relations. Provides associate
coaching and development. Makes employment decisions. Resolves
associate issues through problem resolution.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to
achieve positive results in all areas. Works to continuously
improve in all areas.
- Performs accident investigations.
- Maintains proper inventory levels.
- Manages department priorities.
- Tracks absenteeism and time-keeping.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 5+
years of experience in a related field. May require certification.
Advanced degree may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Supv, Manufacturing, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!