Landscape & Maintenance Tech
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The job of the Landscape and Maintenance Tech is to maintain the
landscape of WellStar Health System to the highest quality standard
while providing superior customer service. Work as directed by Team
Leader, know proper way to plant trees, shrubs and flowers, how to
prune different species of shrubs and trees, remain up to date and
informed of current practices with use of horticulture supplies
such as chemicals and fertilizers. Mow edge, pull weeds, blow,
prune, install plant material, clean and de-ice side walk and
parking areas and detail facilities per supervisors direction.
Effectively operate various gas-powered equipment used in general
landscape maintenance (lawn mowers, back-pack blowers, weed-eaters,
pruners, shears, etc.
Required Minimum Education:
- High School Graduate or equivalent preferred. Required Minimum
- Two years experience preferred Required Skills:
- Must know how to perform landscaping duties and how to work
- Carry up to 30lbs on your back, stoop, bend and/or kneel for
extended periods or time,
- hear oncoming traffic while working close to streets and
- detect variations in engine performance of maintenance
equipment for safety purposes,
- valid driver's license and dependable transportation,
- speak and understand the English language, bilingual is a
- flexible to change and/or adapt to priority needs for the work
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Marietta , Landscape & Maintenance Tech, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!