Company: First Transit
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Scheduler Want to work for a company that's REALLY moving? Join
First Transit! The Scheduler assures all routes are filled as
assigned and bus operators are provided with timely instructions
and responses to requests for operational information throughout
the day. This position also responds to customer and team
inquiries. We hire individuals who make safety and customer service
their top priorities. If you have the drive, confidence, and
determination to succeed, First Transit is looking for you! First
Transit is proud to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Tremendous career advancement opportunities due to a strong
presence across North America.
- A comprehensive benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- A great work environment Scheduler Major Responsibilities:
- Responds to customer inquiries and needs in a timely manner.
Serves as intake person for customer complaints/commendations and
sells bus passes
- Oversees road service assigned carriers by tracking trip
performance measures, route begin on time, performance, incidents,
- Processes route openings, insertions, extensions and issue
- Uses computer system to retrieve scheduled information. Uses
reference material to quickly and accurately determine the best
method to assist client.
- Provides customer support by responding to questions and
concerns regarding customer trips including no shows, cancellations
and missed trips.
- Completes a variety of daily reports and clerical duties
- Answers and directs business calls to appropriate
- Manages emergency situations for vehicle operators; act as
liaison between the carrier and emergency services.
- Manages daily service by reviewing route performance and
proactively responding to situations that impact customer service.
Scheduler Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on scheduler, dispatching or
- Experience working with Trapeze
- Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal)
- Excellent phone demeanor and customer service skills
- Flexible and able to operate a computer
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, judgment and problem solving
abilities We aspire to have a culture where all people are First.
We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
First is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace. For
candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los Angeles
California, First will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal histories consistent with the requirements of the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los Angeles Fair Chance
Ordinance. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so
we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports
future growth for all.
Keywords: First Transit, Marietta , Scheduler, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!