Sales Operations Analyst
Company: HireSource Solutions
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Sales Analyst Strong SalesForce skills required This role is
with a very stable company with a strong global presence who has
been in a major-growth mode the last several years. The company
offers growth potential, full benefits and a friendly/positive work
environment and more. IMPORTANT!! - If you are qualified for the
position and interested in pursuing it, please answer the questions
posed at the end of the description and send me your resume.
Summary: Provide sales support, facilitate all sales communications
from the field to corporate, sales funnel and CRM (Sales Force)
management, equipment delivery (coordinate with shipping and
receiving), equipment applications training. This person is also
responsible for executing regional and national direct email
campaigns via Pardot with applicable reports and analytics.
- Communicates directly with the sales management team and
Regional Account Managers, as well as with prospective customers to
explain the type of service or product offered.
- Manages sales funnel with Regional Account Managers and
information contained in the Customer Relations Management system
(Sales Force) and prepares Sales Force reports as needed.
- Manages direct email campaigns via Pardot and interface with
- Manages equipment quotes and sales contracts with input from
the Regional Account Managers through final approval process.
Distributes quotes and contracts according to the Company Operating
Policies and Procedures (COPPs). Liaison with finance companies for
quotes, contract execution, and set up.
- Coordinates equipment installations with Regional Account
Managers and the District Service Manager/Supervisor.
- Generates customer literature and correspondence to assist in
the sales process. Maintains database including names, addresses,
purchases, and other critical information, utilizing Microsoft
Office, CSI, and other software as required.
- Maintains lists of quotes, prospects from city and telephone
directories, trade and professional association membership lists,
and other public records.
- Prepares reports on sales activities by assigned regions.
Participates in management evaluation of sales performance by
- Maintains sales files and coordinates with others to get all
information required for the files.
- Manage leads from trade shows. Work with Regional Account
Managers to coordinate follow up with potential customers.
- Coordinates the month end process, which includes invoicing,
inventory, and equipment delivery.
- Responsible for all import export duties required for product
entry into the US.
- . Assists with direct mail, advertising, and catalog
proofreading and related editorial projects.
- Prepares bids for GPO, government/VA, and RFP's from
- Coordinates Management of Sales Force data with Regional
- Two to four years related experience in sales operations role
- Requires strong organizational, communication, and computer
skills. Advanced Word and Excel skills required. Experience with
- Experience with Pardot, Great Plains, CSI, PowerPoint, and
Outlook a plus. Experience with computer based order processing
preferred. Must be reliable and able to work independently.
Familiarity with GPO, contracts, government bid process, and RFP's
a plus. IMPORTANT - IF INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED PLEASE ANSWER THE
BELOW QUESTIONS AND SEND ME YOUR WORD FORMATTED RESUME1. Why are
you looking for a new position?2. What are your salary requirements
in order to make a move? A ballpark range is acceptable3. Can you
commute to the Marietta / Kennesaw area on a daily basis?4. Do you
have a high level of proficiency with Sales Force?5. Do you have 2+
years of sales administration / coordination experience? Please
send your resume & answers to the above questions to:
email@example.com sharper(at)hire-source(dot)com Your resume
will be held with strict confidence and will NEVER be forwarded to
any of our clients without your permission. If you are NOT
interested or unqualified, please send us a referral. This is an
immediate and urgent need for our valued client and therefore, we
are offering a $1000.00 refer-a-friend fee to anyone who leads us
to a candidate who is hired for this position. MORE JOBS??
Keywords: HireSource Solutions, Marietta , Sales Operations Analyst, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!