Company: BlueLinx Corporation
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Overview:Position Purpose Summary:Responsible for contributing
to the development and management of pricing strategy by analyzing
and recommending pricing approaches to improve overall
profitability. Supports sales and product managers to implement
pricing across multiple product lines and customers. Develops
business tools for decision-making processes to maintain pricing
competitiveness, generate business and maximize profits.
About BlueLinx Holdings Inc.
BlueLinx (NYSE: BXC) is a leading wholesale distributor of building
and industrial products in the United States with over 70,000
branded and private-label SKUs, and a broad distribution footprint
servicing 40 states. BlueLinx has a differentiated distribution
platform, value-driven business model and extensive cache of
products across the building products industry. Headquartered in
Marietta, Georgia, BlueLinx has over 2,000 associates and
distributes its comprehensive range of structural and specialty
products to approximately 15,000 national, regional, and local
dealers, as well as specialty distributors, national home centers,
industrial, and manufactured housing customers.
BlueLinx is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Understands the company's vision, mission, and strategy;
understands business unit objectives and sets/accomplishes
individual performance goals accordingly.
- Supports the company's margin and pricing strategic plans /
profitability goals. Looks for consistency between the sales and
pricing strategies. Establishes pricing programs aligned with
product / sales strategy and revenue recognition requirements.
- Prepare analysis for discretionarily-priced customers and
analysis of current contract customers for review to suggest
pricing strategies. Recommend changes for optimal margin
- Designs and performs timely price analyses and develops high
impact pricing tools, templates and models. Conduct pricing reviews
for the business units served.
- Prepare sales data reports to identify profit opportunities.
Compile documentation to support impact of price and market
- Understand all pricing programs and ensure their accurate,
consistent implementation. Enter, maintain and update the system
pricing in a timely fashion.
- Assist with standardizing operating procedures for various
- Troubleshoot pricing anomalies and inconsistencies. Question
low margin or errors from Sales on margin tool. Communicate with
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant pricing procedures and
- 2-5+ years experience of direct project management success,
strategic planning/operations and/or business related
- BA / BS in Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 or active in the vaccination process (first shot
received or scheduled to be received) to be considered for this
opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious
objections will be considered.
Keywords: BlueLinx Corporation, Marietta , Pricing Analyst, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!