Production Team Member
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Domino's started back in 1960 as a single-store location in
Ypsilanti, Michigan. Over the years, we expanded to three stores,
and thus came the three dots on our logo. The original plan was to
keep adding dots for every store, and at over 18,300 stores
worldwide (6,471 in the U.S.) you can probably figure out why that
original plan didn't work.
You might be thinking, "Wow, how does Domino's get food to 18,300
stores?" Well, that's where you come in. We have 22 food supply and
dough manufacturing centers in the U.S., and seven more across
Canada, Hawaii and Alaska. They provide fresh dough, equipment and
supplies to franchise and company-owned Domino's stores in the U.S.
and Canada. In 2019 alone, these centers made 720,000
Want to get in on the fun? We'd love to have you.
Essential Job duties/responsibilities
- Must be able to work around ingredients and/or finished
products known to contain food allergens
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce
safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company
- Create and maintain positive relationships with team
- Follow all safety procedures including wearing all required
personal protective equipment and uniform guidelines.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned
- Complete safety observations when assigned
- Read and follow standard work for assigned task
- Follow all standard
- Verify proper components at workstation before beginning a
- Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or
- work in various temperature conditions, cooler and warehouse
- Able to lift to 50 Lbs. on occasions
- Open to working weekends and holidays
- Able to work at a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a food production or manufacturing
- Ability to read/interpret production process materials, dough
thermometer, gauges and record data in computer
- Must be available to work during a shift which may be scheduled
anytime during a 24-hour day, over any 7-day period, holidays and
- Basic mathematical skills preferred
- Basic mechanical skills preferred
- Must successfully pass a background checks every third year on
your anniversary date
- Ability to stand, climb and walk on a continual basis
- Ability to lift from floor to above the head, to carry
materials weighing up to 50 lbs. frequently, and 75 lbs.
occasionally, throughout work shift
- Ability to work in refrigerated conditions , and work in
environment with exposure to loud machinery, when necessary
- Able to work with yeast and flour products
Wear and uphold Domino's Pizza uniform standards
Keywords: Domino's, Marietta , Production Team Member, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!