FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN (COVID VACCINATED)
Company: Ace Technologies, LLC.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Are you looking for a career, not just a
job? Look no further as Ace Technologies, LLC is the place for you!
Ace Technologies is a full-service integrator. While our roots are
in industrial controls, Ace Technologies has grown into Video
Surveillance, Fire Alarm and Mass Notification, Telecom and
Networking, and Audio Visual and Aerial Survey and Photography just
to name a few. As technology constantly evolves, so do we. Ace
Technologies stays on the cutting edge of business technology. Our
history of safety and quality has been established through years of
successful projects and satisfied customers. Ace Technologies is
growing bigger in business each year and has no signs of slowing
down! General Summary: The Fire Alarm Technician will be
responsible for installing Fire Alarm devices, be the point of
contact for service of the devices, and work with customers on the
integration of other related building systems. Preferred Job
- Electrical background and knowledge of Electronic
- Low voltage background to include relays, loops, and
- Knowledge of Fire Alarm Systems and test equipment.
- Diagnose and repair systems at the customers location in an
efficient and timely manner
- Strong Communication Skills
- PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, Command
Prompt and the capacity to learn manufacturer specific
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to read schematics and possess an understanding of
- Ability to travel to project locations
- Edwards Life Safety Equipment knowledge preferred.
- Strong Customer Service Skills with a Positive Attitude
- Experience in reading blueprints and operational materials.
Mandatory Hiring Requirements:References, Background Check, Drug
Screen Testing, Valid Driver's License. Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses and repairs physical security systems at the customer
location in an efficient and timely manner with the objective of
restoring systems to full functionality.
- Performs preventative maintenance as required by service and
- Troubleshoots issues remotely utilizing provided software and
an internet connection.
- Travels to customer locations through Florida and Georgia on a
continuous day to day basis.
- Works independently to research and resolve issues with
- Performs special projects and other duties assigned.
- Assists with other technical support issues, as needed.Position
- License: Valid state driver's license as required by job
conditions or by the company.
- Certification: Post-Secondary Certificate preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related position/field
- NICET I preferred Working Conditions:
- Job requires working in various weather elements; heat, cold,
rain, or snow, depending on job location and time of year.
- Must be able to utilize construction site sanitary facilities
- Job requires employee to have required personal tools with him
at all times.
- Work from all types of ladders and be able to
transport/relocate ladders unassisted.
- Employee's personal weight with tools cannot exceed the rated
weight capacity of ladders used.
- Perform work at various heights, up to 90 feet from ladders,
scaffolds, aerial work platforms, cat walks and other safe work
- Work in restricted or confined areas such as Network closets
and crawl spaces.
- Must wear all personal protective equipment as required
- Must be able to regularly work 40 hours per week plus overtime
as required. Night shifts, weekends, and out-of-town work may be
required.Required Physical/Mental Functions:
- Comprehension of construction drawings, schematics and
- Must have the ability to safely use required power tools.
- Comprehend and practice safe work procedures as outlined in
Company Safety Handbook.
- Operate two handed tools as required. Cable cutters, hammer
drills, compression tools, etc.
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, work site
directions, and written instructions.
- Must hear and see well (either natural or with
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat, crawl, climb, kneel,
balance, push, pull and reach overhead
- Able to lift objects weighing up to 50 pounds, with frequent
lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 20 pounds.
- Tolerant to prolonged standing and movement on foot.
- Climb ladders (all types).
- Repetitive use of arms, hands, and fingers. Completing overhead
work for full day assignments.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. BENEFITS ARE
THE GAME CHANGER!We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed
to assist our employees and their families with their financial
security, health and well-being. In addition to a competitive base
pay, we offer a variety of benefit programs.
- Health, Life, Dental ,Vision Plans, PTO, Holiday Pay and
- 401(k) Program with a Company Match
- Apprenticeship Programs and Workforce Development
- Employee corporate discounts and Tool Purchase Programs AAP/EEO
Statement:Ace Technologies, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability
status, protected veteran status, or any other category protected
by federal, state, or local law.Drug-Free Workplace Program
Statement:Ace Technologies, LLC provides a Drug-Free Workplace and
prohibits the presence of certain items and substances on project
or company premises and property and prohibits project and company
personnel and others from reporting to work, working or being
present on project or company premises while under the influence of
alcohol, illegal drugs or other unauthorized substances, or with
measurable quantity of alcohol, illegal drugs or other unauthorized
substances present in the body. Ace Technologies abides by their
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy as part of its commitment to safety
and quality.Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of
the employment process, please contact Human Resources at either
229-506-5240 or email@example.com Equal Opportunity Employer,
including disabled and veterans. If you want to view the EEO is the
Law poster, please choose your language:English: English EEO is the
Law Poster Spanish: Spanish EEO is the LawArabic:Arabic EEO is the
LawChinese: Chinese EEO is the Law If you want to view the EEO is
the Law Supplement Poster, please choose your
language:English:English EEO is the Law Supplement Spanish:Spanish
EEO is the Law Supplement Arabic:Arabic EEO the Law Supplement
Chinese:Chinese EEO is the Law SupplementIf you want to view the
Pay Transparency Policy Statement, please click the link:Pay
Keywords: Ace Technologies, LLC., Marietta , FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN (COVID VACCINATED), Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!