Automotive Service Technician
Company: MobilityWorks and Driverge
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Hourly DOE $3,000 sign on
bonus!!!!!!$3,000 sign on bonus!!!!!!MobilityWorks, serves the
disabled community with wheelchair accessible minivans, full-size
vans with lifts, as well as commercial fleet vehicles. Our mission
is to provide wheelchair users with the mobility, independence, and
personal freedom they desire. Keep reading to see how you can join
the team leading this effort! MobilityWorks is seeking an outgoing,
energetic Technician. We provide a great work-life balance with
regular business hours so you can be home spending time with family
or doing what you love most! BE THERE- MobilityWorks believes that
every team member is an important part of the MobilityWorks team,
and we value the skills, efforts, and contributions made by each
member of our team. We believe in our mission and make every effort
to live our core values. What you get to accomplish:
- Complete mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of
vehicles.Read and complete tasks as communicated through written
- Install adaptive equipment into vehicles as assigned.
- Maintain and repair equipment and adaptations that have been
- Test drive vehicles to ensure the quality of installations and
- Troubleshoot and identify problems with equipment and/or
- Ensure high level of quality in adherence to company
- Complete all jobs within acceptable time limits.
- Maintain all licenses and certifications required to perform
- Maintain utilization and efficiency numbers as required per
their assigned title at a minimum. What you should possess:
- Solid electrical and/or automotive wiring experience,
- Experience working with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Welding experience and custom fabrication experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience are
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision is
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Frequent lifting and/or
carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds. What We offer you:
- Work/Life Balance – Hours of operation 8-5, Monday - Friday, no
late nights, No weekends!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance plan(s).
- Flexible Spending Account(s)
- 8 paid holidays, Personal Time Off, Social Responsibility
- Employer Paid Benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement Program,
Employee Assistance Program, Life and Disability insurance.
- Employee Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan options with generous company
- An incredibly rewarding experience in a team-centered
environment. Military Veterans are highly encouraged to apply! We
embrace diversity! Be part of an organization that invests in
Keywords: MobilityWorks and Driverge, Marietta , Automotive Service Technician, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!