Shuttle Driver- Class A
Company: Kenco Group
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a Shuttle Driver to the site in
Roswell, GA to service our dedicated customer. Our customer is one
of the world's leading medical technology companies offering the
latest innovative products to aid in the continued development of
the healthcare industry.
Why should you join Kenco?
Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in the U.S. Kenco partners
with customers nationwide to meet their needs within the Logistics
and Supply Chain realm. Through the partnerships with our
customers, we continue to grow by offering continuous improvement
and by providing a high-level of intelligence in information
We are people-driven and pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles-
Be Honest, Serve, Get Better.
Shift: 1st shift (7:30am - 4pm)
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for the safe and timely transport
and delivery of general commodities between Warehouses.
- Deliver freight within scheduled routes operating a Day Cab
pulling 53' trailers.
- Shuttle trailers between manufacturing facilities and
- Maintains driver daily logs, trip reports, and any other
documents required by management.
- Performs a full pre-trip and post-trip inspection on
- Keeps equipment fueled.
- Reports any unsafe conditions, injury, or damage to
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by management.
- $24.00 per hour
- Paid every week via direct deposit. Benefits:
- Day 1: Medical, Dental, and Vision (If selected, Dental and
Vision will retro back to day 1 of hire)
- 8-10 Company Paid Holidays (amount of days depends on
- Accrued Paid Time Off!
- 401K match
- Tuition Reimbursement
If this is a good fit for you, go to www.kencodriver.com and apply
We are looking for a driver who wants a career, stability, and
wants to retire from Kenco!!
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Distribution/warehouse experience preferred.
Qualified Drivers, please CLICK APPLY BELOW for consideration.
Keywords: Kenco Group, Marietta , Shuttle Driver- Class A, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!