Company: HD Supply
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Job Summary Responsible for providing digital files necessary to
produce customers imprinted jobs. Maintain smooth operation of
procedures and workflow in a timely and accurate manner. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Prepares layouts according to exact work ticket specifications
using the proper systems, processes and software programs.
- Proofreads and edits all work.
- Maintains customer files. Properly names files and moves
merged/old files to the correct account folders.
- Processes work tickets as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in the same position or
standing/walking and/or there is some requirement to lift or handle
material or equipment of moderate weight (8-20 pounds).
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Req ID HDJR-002085 Functional
Area Field Operations Position Type Regular HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Prepress Technician, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!