Posted on: January 13, 2022
Quality Technician/Inspector is responsible for conducting
testing procedures during manufacturing processes to ensure that
products comply with quality standards and meet company
requirements. This position uses metrology concepts, problem
solving, and continuous improvement techniques to provide
functional support for new product development and product line
- Perform incoming/receiving, in-process and final inspections of
all products per established SOP requirements and
- Perform inspections using an automated Micro-Vu measurement
- Conduct analyses of raw materials, in-process materials,
finished goods and environmental samples, checking for quality and
that they meet necessary specifications.
- Create, organize, maintain, and secure inspection records to
provide for good documentation practices and efficient
- Assist in preparing and developing inspection plan instructions
- Generate nonconforming reports (NCRs) and facilitate processing
themin a timely manner.
- Participate in internal audits as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Quality Management.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification;or equivalent
- At least 2+ years of experience inspecting and testing
components and fabricated parts, sub-assemblies, product
assemblies, and finished devices; preferably in the medical device
or a heavily regulated industry.
- Proficiency using microscopes, vision system (Micro-Vu
experience preferred), and conventional handheld inspection tools
(e.g., calipers, micrometers, gage blocks, etc.), tensile testers
(Instrontype), torque testers, and other related tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Ability to
analyze and interpret technical information.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and
trustworthiness with strong work ethic and the ability to work
independently with minimal direction.
- Assertive, take-charge, results orientated, positive can do
attitude and a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Highly detailed orientated with a critical degree of accuracy
regarding data entry and analysis.
- Ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and
- Strong written and oral communication skills (timely, clear,
concise, accurate, conclusive, influential, targeted to
- Strong collaboration and influence skills (build relationships,
leverage others, align and work towards shared outcome-based goals,
understand others needs, negotiate for win-win, own the whole)
- ASQ, CQT, CQI Certification preferred, but not required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
and drug screen
Keywords: Mirus, Marietta , Quality Technician/Inspector, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!