Manager, Inside Sales
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 31, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of an
inside sales team. Provide high level customer service while
maximizing sales and gross profit. Ensure customers receive prompt
and efficient service. Maintain profitability through report
analysis, identification of trends, issue resolution and
implementing solutions. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Oversees the inside sales process to include reviewing sales
orders, quotes, inquiries about product availability, and other
sales/service related questions. Administers guidelines for
- Supports, tracks, and measures all inside sales initiatives.
Monitors sales and delivery plans for the inside sales team.
- Researches and prepares sales orders and quotes for customers
according to specifications and information provided. Provides
reliable information regarding product specifications, product
suitability, pricing and availability.
- Ensures associates receive training in computer systems, sales
and operations SOPs, product knowledge, and sales techniques.
- Assists associates in resolving problems associated with
customer service, product availability, price, warranties and
product delivery. Follows-up with customers to ensure
- Follows up on all sales orders to ensure full
shipment/fulfillment. Reviews the daily reporting and expedites
customer delivery needs.
- Handles customer inquiries and problem resolution when an
outside salesperson is not available. Contributes to add-on sales
by maintaining a high level of product knowledge. Attends all
assigned product training.
- Observes and evaluates performance, provides instruction and
assigns duties. Provides coaching and development for sales acumen
enhancement and team engagement. Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 3 -5 years of experience in inside sales and operations.
- Experience in hiring, managing, and training inside sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- Experience with CRM or related software. PRID PRID152 Job
Locations US-GA-Marietta Posted Date 2 months ago (7/13/2020 10:56
AM) Job ID 2020-38349 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance
Functional Area Sales Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time
Posting Location : Postal Code 30062 HD Supply is an Equal
Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for
employment and hires qualified candidates without regard to age,
race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran
or disability status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Manager, Inside Sales, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!