Supervisor, Customer Care
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: August 29, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Oversee the day-to-day operations and supervision of the
Customer Service team. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Coaches Customer Service team to meet or exceed minimum
performance standards. Supervises customer service resources to
minimize customer wait time. Ensures that customer services are
provided including answering customer inquiries, providing
customers with information, and resolving routine to moderately
- Monitors call-waiting times and adjusts schedules as necessary
to provide adequate coverage during peak volume periods.
- Monitors, coaches, and educates team regarding department
incentive and initiative program(s).
- Works with associates and customers to solve problems and
ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains individual and department productivity reports,
publishing daily, weekly, monthly, and year-to-date
- Participates in the administration of personnel issues
including interviewing and recommendations for hire, performance
management, and training and development of assigned staff. Trains
and mentors new Customer Service staff on all operational
procedures, product lines, sales and service standards and the
- Creates and maintains product and customer master files in the
- Responsible for taking escalated calls. Nature and Scope
- Experience provides solutions.
- Ensures that work is performed consistently with company
policies and procedures.
- Leads a group or team of support, craft, or lower level
professional associates. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
5+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 2 years of supervisory experience. Job Locations US-GA-Marietta
Posted Date 3 weeks ago (8/4/2020 10:54 AM) Job ID 2020-38784
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer
Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 30062 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Supervisor, Customer Care, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!