Lead Customer Care Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 27, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for administering and providing oversight for a
wide variety of Customer Care functions. Provide mentoring and
direction for a team of customer care associates responding to
inquiries regarding product selection, services and issues. Major
Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Coordinates daily work assignments with Customer Care
Associates by reviewing the phone queue and work schedules.
- Problem solves and troubleshoots processes for escalated
- Supports and leads the team by facilitating knowledge and
participation in department incentive and initiative
- Resolves escalated issues by offering options and coordinating
efforts with various departments to develop solutions.
- Insures all proper procedures are followed through by staff.
Provides guidance and direction to associates in the interpretation
and administration of customer care policies and procedures.
- Utilizes computerized system for tracking, information
gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- Audits and provides quality control on services levels, inputs,
and error rates.
- Provides back up on all functions and performs other duties as
needed. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish. Job Locations US-GA-Marietta
Posted Date 6 days ago (3/19/2020 1:51 PM) Job ID 2020-37366
Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer
Service Remote Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting
Location : Postal Code 30062 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Lead Customer Care Associate, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!