Senior Fabrication Order Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for beginning, mediating, and completing the
Fabrications order process. Provide guidance to Fabrication Order
Associates on processes. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the
fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves
as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs
accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e.
Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email
- Conducts system testing for departmental product updates.
- Serves as primary team support on industry knowledge of
fabrication products. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 2 years of maintenance, repair, and /or operations industry
- Experience in a customer service or call center
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred. Job Locations US-GA-Marietta Posted Date 2
weeks ago (3/11/2020 4:25 PM) Job ID 2020-37265 Business Unit
Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer Service Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code
30062 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action
Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or
any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Senior Fabrication Order Associate, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!