Fabrication Order Associate
Company: HD Supply
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Responsible for beginning, mediating, and completing the
Fabrications order process. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Serves as liaison between sales department, customers, and the
fabrication warehouses regarding order status and issues.
- Processes the concessions portion of team's returns and serves
as second tier support for escalated returns to ensure final
- Acts as initial triage for inbound requests, processing RFIs
accordingly, and assigning to the appropriate product queue for
- Provides support for account groups requiring compliance (i.e.
Government, Web, Personalized, etc.).
- Provides support for strategic projects.
- Serves as point of contact for departmental escalation email
- Assists with system testing for departmental product
- Performs other duties as assigned. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- No travel required. Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- 6-12 months of maintenance, repair, and /or operations industry
- Experience in a customer service or call center
- Associate's degree preferred.
- Bilingual preferred. Job Locations US-GA-Marietta Posted Date 1
month ago (2/21/2020 9:07 AM) Job ID 2020-36930 Business Unit
Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Customer Service Remote
Position? No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code
30062 HD Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action
Employer. HD Supply considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or
any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, Marietta , Fabrication Order Associate, Professions , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!