Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Healthcare Without RivalPremise Health is the world's leading
direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers
in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more
than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the
U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected
care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more
than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and
Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and
onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions. Premise delivers
value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give
diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated,
high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the
breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total
populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of
members and their families, helping them live healthier while
lowering costs for organizations. Premise offers a wide range of
dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently
looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) to join our team, in
our new health center, located in Marietta, GA.PURPOSE OF THE
POSITIONProvides nursing care to client employees and/or
contractors and visitors to the health center.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, prioritize
treatment, and maintain patient flow.
- Conducts a nursing assessment by taking a patient history and
physical assessment and by obtaining vital signs and other medical
tests. Provides treatment within scope of practice as defined by
- Collaborates with Physician or other Licensed Independent
Practitioner to arrange for further medical treatment, when
- Identifies equipment that needs repair and brings it to the
attention of the lead clinician.
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in
site contract (EKG, audiometry, spirometry, vision).
- Conducts appropriate laboratory tests and quality control
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment,
treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions
provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and
provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal
scope of practice.
- Administers medications and medical treatments competently as
directed by a Physician or Licensed Independent
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may
be using Electronic Medical Record software).
- Maintains a clean and safe environment. Follows infection
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient
- Other duties as assigned.
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associates'
degree (A.S.) is required. Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year
college or university is preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for
health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support
may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing, Certification in
Emergency Nursing, or Certificate in Case Management preferred.
- At least three years experience as a Registered Nurse in an
emergency room, occupational health clinic or other ambulatory care
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you. Premise Health is
an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or
Keywords: Premise Health, Marietta , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!