Company: Precision Resources Company Inc
Posted on: May 18, 2023
Seeking well-rounded experienced engineer with strong background in real-time and heterogeneous laboratory environments to become a Cyber Infrastructure Engineer (CIE) supporting the F-35 Mission System Integration Laboratories (MSIL).
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing F-35 lab computer infrastructure support, asset management, cyber resiliency, technical design, system development, system test and capability enhancements. Candidate will participate in operations and all project phases including proposal development, design, component procurement, system integration, and system verification. Candidate will be responsible for contributing to system design, system stand-up, and system deployment. Position will require close coordination with program cyber security representatives, cross functional lab development engineering teams and lab customers.
Candidate must exhibit: excellent problem-solving skills, be a team player, possess excellent communications and interpersonal skills, be able to adjust work schedule periodically to support program activities and be able to adapt to an ever-changing environment. Candidate must be willing to mentor junior level team members.
Basic Qualifications :
1. 6+ years experience with DoD secure labs with active SEC+ vetted.
2. Experience with network architecture design and configuration in secure environments (Cisco, Extreme and/or Juniper switches).
3. Ability to a obtain Secret Security Clearance.
4. Mid-level experience with system administration of Linux and/or Windows Systems (both Desktop and Server) and VMWare experience.
5. Experience configuring systems for cybersecurity compliance.
Keywords: Precision Resources Company Inc, Marietta , Systems Engineer, Other , Marietta, Georgia
here to apply!