Assistant Contract Administrator
Company: Civil Engineering Consultants
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Assistant Contract AdministratorCivil Engineering Consultants
(CEC) is a 100% employee-owned civil and environmental engineering
firm serving public and private clients in Georgia. Founded in
1986, we offer professional planning, design and construction
administration services for potable water production and water
reclamation facilities, water and sanitary sewer mains, water
system hydraulic modeling, elevated water storage tanks, and ground
clear well water storage.Accountability and responsiveness are the
cornerstones of our firm. Whether it is a multimillion-dollar
wastewater treatment facility or a neighborhood water main
replacement, our engineers are in the field, meeting with clients
and community stakeholders to make sure every project successful.
Accountability and responsiveness are the cornerstone of our firm.
We believe that this is best achieved through teamwork and
individual initiative. We take our commitments seriously and strive
to reach positive solutions. -Benefits -
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Company paid health insurance
- Company paid HSA contribution
- Simplified Employee Pension (SEP) -Job DescriptionThe Assistant
Contract Administrator will provide exceptional team support,
perform contract administrative responsibilities to support the
operational and project for water and water reclamation
infrastructure. The Assistant Contract Administrator will operate
in a busy office environment and must effectively manage several
tasks.Typical Duties -
- Prepare various documents which may include invoices, reports,
memos, letters, responses to correspondence, spreadsheets, and
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for business
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute results as needed.
- Day to day administrative support for engineering team,
including sending correspondence, coordinating catering, conference
space, and meeting invites/calendar management.
- Assist with the sub pay application process, including
reviewing pay app and lien waivers, coding and distributing for
- Proofread work to assist technical and managerial staff.
- Support other team members and activities as needed.
- AAA print service orders and pickup.
- Perform other duties as assigned. - - - - - - - - - - -
- Associates Degree preferred
- 5+ years of similar work experience as an Administrative
Assistant, Bookkeeping or Accounting Administrator.
- Industry specific (architecture, construction, engineering,
design) experience a plus.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Excel
and Google applications.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Basic Accounting experience a big plus.
- Excellent organizational skills with high attention to
- Excellent ability to prioritize, work on multiple projects at
once, and be motivated by
- meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including
strong spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and
demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be positive, friendly, helpful, dependable and solution
driven. - - -
Keywords: Civil Engineering Consultants, Marietta , Assistant Contract Administrator, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!