Federal Systems Engineer- REMOTE
Posted on: November 22, 2022
In our 'always on' world, we believe it's essential to have a
genuine connection with the work you do.The Systems Engineer will
perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, training, and
deliver customer presentations. You will be proficient
self-starter, with strong technical skills, industry knowledge, and
interpersonal skills. How You'll help us connect the world: Provide
customer centric technical sales and support to our customers.Works
as a team, along with an Account Manager to design and sell
CommScope/RUCKUS networking solutions.Focus on Federal end-user
customers, Federal Systems Integrators, channel partner development
and education, and engagement for selected partners in the assigned
territory.Knowledge of Federal customers and their business model
is essential.Proficiency with CommScope/RUCKUS wireless and wired
portfolio and related technologies. Responsibilities:
- Pre-sales network engineering design, Bill of Material
creation, sales opportunity engagement, and technical training
individually or in larger group settings.
- Identifying and driving the development of a territory account
plan based on awareness of the business economics and trends of the
- Have a proficient knowledge of CommScope wireless, wired and
- Act as a technical advisor to Federal end-users, FSIs and
partners with the ability to differentiate and competitively
position CommScope products.
- Assist the Enterprise Account Manager in driving revenue and
selling solutions to meet and exceed quota goals. Required
- US Citizen
- Knowledge of pre-sales engineering and sales processes to
include critical account management.
- Effective communication in both written and oral, on technical
solutions to a variety of audiences that may include executive
level decision makers.
- Knowledge and experience of SE technical skills; specifically,
802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax, 3GPP & LTE (a plus) wireless design and
assessment, heat map creation, wireless troubleshooting, wireless
network optimization, IP routing and switching WAN/LAN design,
configuration, solving, Layer 4-7 application services, security
authentication methods and products, RADIUS, AD, Virtualization
environments/deployments, VM installations, (any of VMWare, KVM,
Hyper-V, GCE, Azure, AWS), Cloudpath etc.
- Knowledge of the following areas of specialization: VLAN;
Security; VoIP; QoS wired/wireless; BYOD/MDM; PtP; Mesh; Wireless
Controller Architectures; Wi-Fi protocols and transmission, RF
engineering, Indoor and Outdoor wireless deployments; Packet
Capture/Analysis Tools; WLAN Security in the areas of
Authentication, Encryption, RADIUS/AAA, EAP/PSK, and Active
Directory; RF polarization and Antenna signal propagation
- Undergraduate degree or validated background in working with
- An associate level networking industry certification such as
CCNA, BPIPA, JNCIA, Aruba, Ruckus, CWNA is preferred.
- Ability to support solving of complex problems.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous sales and/or sales engineering experience a plus
- U.S Government clearance not required, but helpful.
- Travel upto 30% Why RUCKUS? CommScope is on a quest to deliver
connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our
employees push the boundaries of communications technology that
enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things,
and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched
expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global
clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs
Ruckus Networks builds and delivers purpose-driven networks that
perform in the demanding environments of the industries we serve.
Together with our network of trusted go-to-market partners, we
empower our customers to deliver exceptional experiences to the
guests, students, residents, citizens and employees who count on
them. If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate,
and caring people who strive to create what's next connect to your
future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people
with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation
for the application or interview process, please contact us to
submit your request at . You can also learn more about CommScope's
accommodation process and EEO policy at Req ID 73644
Keywords: CommScope, Marietta , Federal Systems Engineer- REMOTE, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!