Human Resources Associate (Intern)
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Posted on: November 21, 2022
- *Type of Requisition:** Temporary
- *Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:** None
- *Public Trust/Other Required:** None
- *Job Family:** Interns
- *Sponsorship is not available for this role**
At GDIT, our people are our business. We pride ourselves on the
work our innovators do to support and secure some of the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
world. We wouldn't be successful without our ability to attract new
talent to join our team.
**What sets a GDIT internship experience apart from other
organizations in the industry?**
GDIT's Summer Internship Program is designed with you in mind!
---Our internship provides you the opportunity to be a part of a
collaborative team that is helping to solve our clients' most
challenging matters. Throughout GDIT's 10-week Summer Internship
Program, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Work side-by-side with GDIT professionals delivering work for
- Collaborate with a team of peers to research and propose
solutions to a current business challenge.
- Participate in a mentoring circle led by an early career
- Interact with GDIT leaders.
- Participate in professional development.
**How You'll Make this Internship Opportunity Your Own**
Our **Human Resources Associate Internship** is designed to
cultivate proactive, leaders in human resources or related areas
such as talent acquisition or learning and development. This
internship provides individuals foundational knowledge and
skillsets to be successful in future human resources and related
roles. As an intern in human resources or a related area, you will
spend the summer learning by exploring various areas of our work
and gaining exposure to our business through hand-picked projects
**A Day in the Life**
- Develop content for newsletters or other materials
- Manage databases and trackers and input information, data, and
- Help promote programs internally or externally on social
- Develop content and help to keep intranet sites updated
- Help to coordinate events and professional development
- Assist in preparing information and research materials
- Currently enrolled in an associate's, bachelor's or master's
degree program in human resources, psychology, or other related
field from a United States-based college or university or high
school (must be over the age of 16)
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word,
PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, and Teams)
- Genuine interest in human resources or related fields
**What You'll Need to Deliver Your Best Every Day**
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with your manager and
members of your team
- Prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Be self-aware, identify and correct mistakes, and not afraid to
- Be active in seeking out ways to develop yourself and gain new
knowledge personally and professionally
- Intuitiveness and an ability to identify and solve complex
- A sense of genuine, intellectual curiosity and a nimble
**What You Offer as a Stand-Out Candidate**
- Previous work experience related to your field of study
- Exposure to relevant systems, such as Workday
GDIT interns are paid and full-time (40 hours/week) for 10
consecutive. Applicants should have a minimum of one semester
remaining in their studies after their internship concludes. Take
the first step and apply today!
Note: We receive a high volume of applications and review them on a
rolling basis. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible. Our
goal is to follow up with you within two weeks of your
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate
applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of
its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however,
GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend
on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Marietta , Human Resources Associate (Intern), Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!