Registered Nurse Supervisor
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Description**$6,000 SIGN ON BONUS** -JOB PURPOSE: - -Responsible
for directing the nursing care of the patients, and supervises the
day-to-day nursing activities performed by Certified Nursing
Assistants and subordinate nurses. Such supervision should be in
accordance with current federal, state and local regulations
governing our nursing center, and as may be directed by the
Administrator, the Medical Director, and/or the Director of Health
Services, to provide that appropriate care for our patients is
maintained. - - -KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Provides care ensuring patient/resident safety
- Chart information regarding patient: progress, diagnoses,
medication, symptoms, and observations.
- Administer medications.
- Discuss with supervising nursing staff the progress of
patients, plan of care, and care continuum.
- Provide various treatments as recommended by the
- Perform physical assessments of patients.
- Draw blood and obtain fluids to submit for lab work as ordered
by the physician.
- Assist in passing out trays to patients and assist in
- Provide hands on assistance in department functions as
- Record and monitor progress of patients and communicate to
- Supervise Certified Nurse Assistants and charge/medication
nurses as indicated.
- Complete rounds of the center at various times during the
- Check medication rooms for supplies and stock as needed.
- Ensure labs are called to the physician as needed.
- Review and ensure observations are completed as assigned (body
- Follow up on family concerns and communicate concerns to the
DHS and the Administrator.
- Report to the DHS and reports of abuse or neglect.
- Actively participate in long term care survey process by
instruction staff in matters of conduct and disclosure, maintaining
a presence at all times surveyors are on-site and directing the
timely collection of information required by the survey team.
- Notify Director of Health Services if insufficient staff to
meet resident needs.
- Take immediate action to resolve staffing shortages as
- Review 24 hour report from every unit daily to ensure timely,
effective responses to significant changes in condition, transfers,
discharges, use of physical or chemical restraints, unexplained
injuries, potential abuse or neglect, medication errors, loss of
resident property, any evidence of resident or family
dissatisfaction. -To apply, please email
EDUCATION REQUIRED:Nursing Degree from an accredited college or
university, or is a graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
-MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:A minimum of two (2) years previous
bed side nursing experience. -MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION
REQUIRED BY LAW: - Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN)
licensure in state of practice. -ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
(Preferred qualifications)Preferred experience in nursing
administration and staff supervisionJob: NursingPrimary Location:
Georgia-MariettaSchedule: Part-timeShift: WeekendJob Posting: Sep
6, 2022, 1:03:18 PM
Keywords: PruittHealth, Marietta , Registered Nurse Supervisor, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!