Manufacturing - Machine Operator
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionBottcher America Corporation, a leading
Manufacturer is seeking a Lathe Operator for our Marietta, Ga
- Operate lathes and other machine shop equipment.
- Training will be provided for specific departments.Position
- Experience in operating Lathe or other machine shop related
- Use wrenches, screwdrivers and various tools related to
disassembly and reassembly.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs (20-30 lbs average).
- Have no problem working in a Machine shop environment. Company
Manufactures printing press rolls. Ink is involved, so you will get
dirty. Uniforms are provided.
- Work within Safety and good housekeeping policies as
- Maintain machine in proper working order as prescribed.
- Handle hazardous waste in accordance with MSDS sheets and
proper waste disposal. If you have questions, see your line
- Use of proper PPE equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
Keywords: Manufacturing, Marietta , Manufacturing - Machine Operator, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!