Revenue Specialist Home Health
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: May 13, 2022
As a -Revenue Specialist, you will:
- Daily audit of admission, discharge and other source
documentation to ensure revenue is recognized appropriately and all
conditions of payment are met.
- Verify patient eligibility and payor coverage guidelines to
ensure that all necessary information is secured for timely,
accurate revenue recognition
- Weekly generation of site revenue and resolution of batch
errors and bill holds as appropriate.
- Weekly communication with site leadership detailing outstanding
documentation or other issues resulting in a potential loss of
- Prepare and submit invoices to Accounts Payable for
reimbursement and performs follow up to ensure accurate, timely
payments are made to our facility partners
- Prepare, submit and follow up on authorization and
re-authorization requests according to applicable state and
commercial payor guidelines.
- Coordinate, review, and analyze documentation and data entry
supporting Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payer requirements to
ensure accurate and timely billing
- Ensure all internal controls and related policies/procedures
are implemented and followed in accordance to the accounts
- Ensure all payer requirements are met accordingly, including
pre-cert requirements, notification requirements, and level of care
change required documents.
- Alerts appropriate team members at the Site regarding late or
missing documents required for billing.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
Sites, Nursing Home Facilities, and AR Teams.
- Maintain the confidentiality of patient/client and agency
information at all times.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information for all vendor and
nursing facility contracts.
- Keep information in an orderly manner readily accessible for
review. Presents status as requested.
- Assure for compliance with local, state and federal laws,
Medicare regulations, and established company policies and
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as
- Assist with training of newly-hired associates, as well as
re-education of revenue teams as necessary.
- Act as an information resource for any hard revenue generation
issues or system issues. Basically the subject matter expert.
- Assure the completion and coordination of work in an
associate's absence, or as needed to maintain departmental
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Two years Home Health care or Medical Office experience
- Knowledge of insurance reimbursement and authorization process
- Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office
- SAP and/or HealthCare System knowledge is preferred.
- Two years college preferred.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.Together, we can
raise the bar on home healthcareKindred at Home, soon becoming
CenterWell--- Home Health, is one of the nation's leading providers
of home care, with an incredible team of compassionate clinicians
who deliver high-quality, specialty care to patients. Many of our
clinicians live in the same neighborhoods they serve - providing
the much-needed care to people in their community.As a company, we
strive to lead by example and show employees the same compassion
and care we expect them to show patients. We provide employees the
resources, stability and job flexibility they truly deserve. We
help them fulfill their personal and professional goals while
enjoying industry-leading benefits, competitive salaries,
opportunities for career and professional growth, and a healthy
work/life balance. -Part of Humana's Home Solution businessKindred
at Home, soon becoming CenterWell Home Health, cares for nearly
80,000 patients every day in over 350 locations, across 38 states.
As part of Humana Inc., we create experiences that put patients at
the center, working in collaboration with healthcare providers to
bring multidisciplinary care directly to the comfort and safety of
home. The result is easy, comprehensive and personalized care that
helps patients lead healthier, happier lives. -Caring for people
who care for our patientsExperience has shown us that supporting
and nurturing employees helps them become the best version of
themselves and more compassionate, committed home health
professionals. That's why CenterWell Home Health never stops
working to improve the employee experience. Our people are our
greatest resource, and we are committed to creating an environment
they enjoy stepping into every day. -World-class employee benefits
- Competitive pay and benefits package
- 50% matching 401(k) contributions up to 6%
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Advanced Continuing Education (CE) accredited trainingJoin Our
Team!Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of
our Home Health team - To learn more, please apply online. - Our
Recruiters are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career
with Kindred at Home. -All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Marietta , Revenue Specialist Home Health, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!