Company: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionAndretti Indoor Karting & Games is seeking a Food
Runner to join the team at our Marietta location
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $15 and our
Tipped Positions at $10.POSITION SUMMARYAn Andretti Food Runner is
responsible for anticipating guest needs, and exceeding guest
service expectations all while providing a fun and exciting
atmosphere. All positions are responsible for assisting guests in
various areas, in many capacities, and following Andretti Indoor
Karting and Games high standards of quality Guest satisfaction.KEY
- Delivers food and beverage in a professional manner according
to Andretti standards
- Ensure proper plate quality before food items are delivered to
- Communicate food orders to chefs paying attention to any
special needs ie food allergies
- Maintain an organized work area and proactively cleaning and
restocking outside expo
- Knowledgeable of restaurant and bar table and seating numbers
- Great attention to detail skills
- Proper disposal of broken glassware
- Follow safety and sanitation guidelines in accordance to local
- Anticipates and responds to Guests in a friendly and positive
- Assists with Guest recovery and notifies manager to ensure
positive Guest experiences.
- Constant working knowledge of Andretti brand, product and
policies and procedures.
- Communicates clearly and professionally while interacting
enthusiastically with Guests and fellow co-workers.
- Performs Opening, Running and Closing department duties as
- Prior guest service or hospitality experience is
preferred.Andretti Indoor Karting & Games can be the Starting Line
for your CareerAndretti Indoor Karting & Games (AIKG) is a rapidly
growing Family Entertainment company. Our six AIKG locations are
currently in Florida, Texas & Georgia and feature high-speed,
high-tech indoor Karting on multilevel tracks, multi-player
immersive Virtual Reality Simulators, Arcade fun, and sophisticated
restaurants & event spaces featuring scratch cocktails and culinary
creations crafted in our kitchens.
- We start our non-tipped entry level positions at $15 per hour,
and tipped positions at $10 per hour.
- We are DRIVEN to develop, train and promote from our entry
- Support for ongoing professional development and
training.Skills & Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- The desire and ability to be pleasant, upbeat and sociable
throughout the workday.
- Work varying days, nights, holidays and weekends.Physical
RequirementsThe physical demands described are representative of
those that must be met by an Andretti Associate to successfully
perform the essential functions of their job. Reasonable
accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Walk or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing
- Perform functions which require organization, bending,
reaching, turning, lifting, climbing and stocking up to 50lbs.
- The ability to communicate quickly and accurately
- The work environment may include bright, dim or flashing lights
and loud sounds
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary
- Be able to understand, follow and maintain safety standards at
all timesPowered by JazzHRmRZocnoNkX
Keywords: Andretti Indoor Karting & Games, Marietta , Food Runner, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!