Company: Floorplan Xpress
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Job DescriptionFloorplan Xpress is a national leader in the
automotive finance industry. We are looking for an Account
Executive in our Atlanta/Marietta, GA location, to join our
thriving organization. We provide inventory financing for
independently owned car dealerships across the country. The Account
Executive works with the General Manager to grow the business with
new clients and attending weekly auction sales. The right candidate
will have experience in the automotive finance industry. This is an
excellent opportunity to learn the automotive finance industry;
recent graduates are encouraged to apply.The ideal Account
Executive will have a clean driving record, ability to work in all
weather conditions, and have great networking skills. We are a
rapidly growing company and we look forward to adding ambitious and
assertive individuals to our team.With over 20 branches nationwide,
Floorplan Xpress is a leader in providing floor planning for
independent automotive dealers from coast to coast. In operation
since 1974, our independently owned organization takes pride in
adhering to our five core values: Connection, Drive, Integrity,
Proactive, and Fortitude. Our Service Stands Out is not just our
motto... It's our way of business. For more about us, please see
our website at www.fpxus.com.Essential Job Functions of an Account
- This is an outside sales position primarily responsible for
generating sales from new and existing customers. Our Account
Executives spend 80% or more of their time in the field, working
directly with our customers at their business locations. Successful
employees in this position will be good with people, comfortable
not being "tied to a desk", and able to remain organized even
though constantly on the road.
- Call Dealer customers to collect payments, seek additional loan
opportunities, set up appointments, research location of assets,
and other calls as required.
- Visit potential Dealer customers to generate leads, establish
appointments, fill out loan applications, gather required documents
for loans, processing required documents for loans, and other
necessary functions related to the sales process.
- Work with Marketing to develop sales and marketing promotional
and awareness related programs aimed at driving business growth
through auction partner channels and Floorplan Xpress's corporate
and branch network.
- Assist dealers in completing line of credit applications,
processing through credit approval, contract implementation and
- Seek new business and partner relationships that will result in
new industry connections for Floorplan Xpress and ultimately drive
growth for the company via new dealer applicants and expanded
inventory options for customers.
- Visit customer base frequently to better understand their
needs. Other functions of visits include providing superior
customer service, looking for additional sales opportunities,
overseeing customer operations, and/or performing collection
activities as needed.
- Provide assistance to Dealer customers by performing various
customer service duties in the field.
- Performs physical inspections on Dealer customers' lots of
- Performs repossession and collections efforts including, but
not limited to, physically repossessing vehicles, completing
condition reports, cleaning and repairing vehicles, and assisting
in the sale of the vehicles.
- Assists in Title process including delivery of Titles,
receiving and verifying inbound Titles, perfecting liens on titles,
ordering repo titles, filing and auditing of titles, and other
elements of title management as required.
- Develop strong relationships with current Dealer customers,
Auctions, other financial institutions, and other industry
- Must maintain a working knowledge of policies, basic title
laws, and procedures.
- Performs other duties and special functions as delegated or
requested by the Supervisor, Regional Manager, Vice President, or
CEO.Qualifications an Account Executive Needs:
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or working to complete) or
equivalent experience in the automotive finance industry or
consumer/commercial lending industry.
- Two (2) years automotive or financial service industry.
- Customer service experience and/or working inside the
- Self-motivated and strong drive to succeed
- Ability to multi-task and highly organized
- Team orientated and ability to problem solve
- Positive attitude is a mustRequired Skills/Abilities for an
- Drive for long periods of time; maintain a clean driving
- Ability to work in all weather conditions for extended periods
- Working knowledge of car parts and their costs is desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in Motor Vehicle Title processing is desired
- Bi-Lingual is beneficialBenefits:
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Company Car
- Company Cell Phone
- and much more!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Floorplan Xpress, Marietta , Account Executive, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!