Wholesale Coordinator - Plush Team
Company: Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: May 9, 2022
From toys to apparel, books to games, and much more, Disney
Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) brings our company's
products, through stories and characters, to markets worldwide.
With a portfolio of renowned franchises including Disney, Pixar,
Marvel, Star Wars, 20CS and National Geographic, our efforts to
deliver innovative and experiential products, designed to entertain
and inspire, is industry leading and category shaping.
This role will support the Wholesale team for assigned accounts.
Operation functions include purchase order management and internal
and retailer systems maintenance. Position to work closely with
Wholesale accounts and cross functional partners including but not
limited to Sales, Brand Merchandising, Sourcing, Trade, Logistics,
This position will report to the Wholesale Manager.
- Maintain purchase order accuracy, maintenance and track
purchase order delivery.
- Validate information on Sales orders by using a systems
- Responsible for managing assortment sheet updates, item setup,
and PO creation process in company database system. Sets up
assortments with outside company to generate UPCs.
- Review EDI transmissions from retailers and validates orders
against assortment sheet.
- Maintain orders for stores and .com and work closely with teams
to revise POs as needed.
- Create and maintain Attribute sheet to provide to retailer for
item set up.
- Manage and track all production samples and coordinate photo
samples as needed for retail. partners. Manage retailer's samples
and work with sourcing team to ensure on time delivery.
- Manage in house samples and archiving process each season.
- Create and maintains organizational reports as determined by
- Order and organize samples for necessary internal and external
- Work collaboratively with all internal support departments to
ensure merchandise efforts are well communicated.
- Keep management apprised of activities and important
- Provide overall administrative support to wholesale team,
including data entry, copying, printing and general filing, as
Basic Qualifications :
- 1+ years of experience in buying, planning, sourcing or related
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a
successful merchandise production calendar
- Comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Intermediate-level in Microsoft excel (can maintain complex
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced
- Ability to collaborate with others
Required Education :
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Preferred Education :
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
Additional Information :
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
#CPGPJOBS #DPEPFLA #LI-HH2
Keywords: Parks, Experiences and Products, Marietta , Wholesale Coordinator - Plush Team, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!