Medication Aide / Med Tech
Company: Arbor Terrace of East Cobb
Posted on: January 9, 2022
It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work - and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401kAs Certified
Medication Aide / Med tech at The Arbor Company, your work matters.
- You assist residents with medications, treatments, and health
monitoring - and respond to their needs compassionately.
- You use excellent communication skills to report changes and
updates on resident conditions.
- You coach and lead other care department team members on your
shift.You'll be great on this team because you have:
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or willingness to get it)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Current, in-state Medication Aide license/certificationOur
people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We
can't wait to meet you!
Keywords: Arbor Terrace of East Cobb, Marietta , Medication Aide / Med Tech, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!