Fiserv is looking for an experienced Product Manager to
join a growing team that focuses on ConnectPay, a non-card based
DDA ‘payment on file’ solutions and wallet platform within the
Payment Risk Solutions business unit.
As a ConnectPay Product Manager you can look forward to
playing a pivotal role in the development and execution of the
roadmap while ensuring alignment with sales, technology,
operations, partners and clients to maximize revenue and client
The ideal candidate will possess strong project
management skills and be able to demonstrate their experience with
commercializing products throughout matrixed
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in product management, product
marketing, sales engineering, consulting, or similar roles.
- Experience successfully launching and scaling products,
services, or platforms. Digital, API, payments, or eCommerce
products are a plus.
- Experience in supporting third party integrations
- Demonstrated self-motivated self-starter
- Proven experience generating and utilizing qualitative and
quantitative data to identify opportunities for a product -
actively working to remove implicit bias
- Proven success in effectively managing programs or products
through key stages of ideation, development, commercialization, and
- Experience in consumer payments technology
- Experience in consumer engagement
- Experience in defining cloud API strategy and third-party
- Exceptional communication and presentation abilities to
interact at all levels of the clients from C-level to technical and
- Understands the voice of the customer
- Has a strong desire to listen, learn and adapt
- Pragmatic Marketing certified
- Working knowledge of Aha!
Responsibilities will include:
- Attend industry forums and provide feedback to develop industry
guidelines and frameworks
- Engage with internal teams, sales partners, and potential
- Assess opportunities for future strategy and roadmap or
- Engage with customers to understand their needs, wants,
challenges and behaviors
- Track market, consumer and industry trends and competition
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to simplify
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, operations, leadership
teams and other stakeholders to define, prioritize and maintain
- Build business cases for new features and products
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver new
features, products and programs, from concept to launch and
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on go-to-market
- Work with Marketing to create marketing collateral and other
customer facing materials
- Analyze customer feedback and user data to continually improve
your products and your customers’ experience
- Be the expert on pricing, profitability, and performance of
your product/s, including defining and tracking KPIs
- Be the evangelist for your product in our organization and lift
your colleagues’ knowledge through training sessions and keeping
knowledge bases up to date.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being
programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education,
preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you
where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is
the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin,
veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to
perform the essential functions of the job with or without
reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity