Production Operator II
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What does a great (Production Operator II) do?
• Complete competence and understanding of processes and ensures
that all customer orders are shipped correctly.
• Assist with training and development to new and existing
employees to cultivate high performing teams.
• Notifies Supervisor of any equipment malfunctions, IT outages or
challenges that are impeding production.
• Ensures that all safety related concerns are communicated and
• Follows operating equipment according to procedures.
• Follows safety measures required for job requirements at all
• Keeps area clean and organized at all times follows 6S
• Communicates any performance concerns to production
• Identify process improvements and effectively communicate them
• Lead projects that drives efficiency and/or financial
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
1. Strong communication and leadership skills
2. Ability to work on feet for 8-10 hours and/or the duration of
3. Ability to lift 50lbs.
4. Ability to bend, reach, twist, push, pull daily
5. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
6. Ability to learn functionality of process equipment
7. Must be able to multi-task
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• Must have fork Lift Experience
• Ability to use a computer (MS Outlook and MS Excel)
• Minimum of one year in warehouse/inventory control
Keywords: Fiserv, Marietta , Production Operator II, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!