Knowledge Management System Administrator
Posted on: September 12, 2021
What does a great Knowledge Management System Administrator
- The Clover Point of Sale solution is transforming the way
merchants do business by building powerful, intuitive tools for
small and medium sized businesses. As a leader in the highly
competitive and dynamic payments industry, the Clover platform
continues to grow at a rapid pace, and we rely heavily on our
Knowledge Management System to communicate complex concepts to the
Support teams. As the Knowledge Management System
Administrator, you will be responsible for developing and executing
the knowledge content strategy for the Clover Support
- You will review existing procedures for content storage, search
optimization and knowledge presentation, identify opportunities to
increase efficiency, and drive those improvement projects to
completion. Enabling our Support team to find the right
information in the shortest amount of time is paramount.
Utilizing your expertise in adult learning theory, you will help
tailor our system to meet their needs.
- As the Clover Support team is only one user of our internal
Knowledge Management System, you will partner with the greater
corporate Learning and Knowledge Tools team to represent the Clover
Support organization’s interests and needs.
- You will periodically be asked to own some content sections,
and maintain and update them as needed.
- You can expect to identify opportunities and implement
solutions to increase agent participation and usage of the
knowledge management tools.
- You will have the opportunity to develop and grow relationships
with leading product developers and subject matter experts in the
Payments industry, and you can look forward to being exposed to
cutting edge Fintech solutions as they are being developed.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree required; degree in English, Professional
Writing, Technical Communications, or Journalism preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant technical writing or communications
experience in comparable field.
- Adheres to the Microsoft Manual of Style Guide standards, as
well as departmental writing standards.
- Experience working in and administering a Content Management
- Knowledge of online help and learning concepts.
- Advanced Experience with authoring tools, including all
Microsoft products, Adobe Product Suite, Dreamweaver.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task, adapt to
change, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work on a collaborative
- Certification in Technical Writing.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience using source control to manage projects.
- Industry experience in FinTech or Financial Services is
Travel required: 0-5% Travel Expected
Who We Are:
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Fiserv, Marietta , Knowledge Management System Administrator, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!