Posted on: September 12, 2021
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide timely
responses to written and verbal consumer disputes, inquiries and
complaints regarding active collection accounts. Response to
disputes are governed by both the Fair Debt Collections Practices
Act (FDCPA) and the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). This
position must perform research, conduct investigations and provide
support for multiple departments throughout TRS Recovery Services
• Research and evaluate the work case and process the dispute,
fraud, chargebacks and/or complaints.
• Create correspondent back to the consumer informing them on the
results on their dispute or inquiry.
• Communicate between multiple teams and relationship managers on
• Candidate must have the ability to read and comprehend documents
• Research case and develop resolutions.
• Reading the documentation provide from the various channels and
triaging them to the correct team.
• Organizing your case load so that all items are done in the
correct order and a timely fashion.
Scope of Job
Makes decisions within established guidelines regarding the
different work cases and various transactions. Has access to
• High school diploma or GED
• Knowledge of banking and association rules and regulations or
collection and resolutions.
• Case management and production skills are extremely desired
• Strong written communication skills and ability to comprehend
associated rules and regulations.
• Must possess basic typing and arithmetic skills
• Analytical and research skills
• Accuracy / Attention to Detail
• Salesforce knowledge
• Technical writing
• Analytical skills
• Internal Controls
• General Computer Competencies
Keywords: Fiserv, Marietta , Processing Specialist, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!