Lead Accounts Receivable Specialist Home Health Full Time
Company: Kindred at Home
Posted on: July 17, 2021
Our Care Matters.
When you join the Kindred at Home team, you become part of
something bigger. We are the nation’s leading provider of
comprehensive home health, hospice, and non-medical home care
services. Our team delivers compassionate, high-quality care to
patients in their homes or places of residence, including
non-medical personal assistance, skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
hospice and palliative care. Now more than ever, people in your
community need in-home healthcare. Our team helps to keep them
safely at home, during moments that matter most to
them. Our caregivers focus on each unique patient to
deliver the appropriate care and emotional support to our patients
and their families.
Our Employees Matter.
We believe a world-class patient experience is enabled by an
exceptional employee experience. And, committed to fostering
an amazing employee experience at Kindred at Home. Our people
are our greatest resource and asset, and we are committed to
helping our employees thrive and fulfill their personal and
- Competitive pay and 401k
- Healthy Steps Wellness
- Healthcare Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Centers of Excellence Program
- Educational Assistance
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Leadership development
- Talent focused Framework
- Targeted personal and career development planning
As the Accounts Receivable Specialist Lead, you
- Ensure the coordination of claim activities and designated
agencies and the timely reimbursement of receivables.
- Research, resolve, and prepare claims which have not passed the
Payer edits daily. Determine and initiate action to resolve
- Provide training to new collectors in all aspects of job
- Assist the Supervisor in the distribution of work to the
collector team and in completion of special projects as
- Provide input on accounts receivable plans and process
improvements, assisting in their implementation.
- Analyze each agency's outstanding monthly accounts receivable,
and process claims to obtain zero balances.
- Clear payment variances, resolving differences, and initiating
- High School Diploma or the equivalent
- A minimum of three years medical claims processing experience
- Knowledge of heath care billing and collection procedures and
- Effective communication skills
Join Our Team!
Check out our video to get a glimpse of a day in the life of our
Home Health team - Home
To learn more, please apply online. Our Recruiters
are ready to help you start a new and rewarding career with Kindred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Keywords: Kindred at Home, Marietta , Lead Accounts Receivable Specialist Home Health Full Time, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!