Electrical Controls Engineer
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
TRC's client, a leading manufacturer of heating systems, is
seeking an Electrical Controls Engineer to join their team in
- Develop electrical designs, schematics, and drawings packages
as required in AutoCAD Electrical software with minimal guidance.
- Interpret process design (P&ID) and related sales
documentation such as customer specifications, Internal Datasheets,
etc. Create an electrical package according to the project details
- Research supplier products for assembly components
- Develop electrical Bill of Materials as required.
Update existing electrical packages such as ladder
diagrams, loop diagrams, AC & DC distribution panels, schematic &
wiring diagrams as well as panel layouts and BOMs.
Assist in the maintenance of electrical standard
drawings for Sigma Thermal’s product lines as directed by the
- Checking of drawing packages and documentation generated by
Electrical Designers, Electrical and Process Engineers.
up electrical systems and configure hardware per application
Ensuring the quality of the assemblers and
technicians work and respond to inquiries during the assembly of
project control systems.
Attends project meetings as scheduled
- Education: BA/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 3+ years in the automation industry or
burner management and combustion control design experience
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and general computer
an enhanced level of proficiency at the use of AutoCAD Electrical
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Organized and capable of thinking designs though
Attentive to details and accuracy
Capable of reading and understand electrical
schematics and P&IDs.
have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadline
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Marietta , Electrical Controls Engineer, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!