Plate Maker 1
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Manufacturing digital flexographic printing plates for the
packaging product lines.
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Follow production expectations and help to settle any deadline
- Review job ticket instructions to determine customer
- Operation of Flexo plate exposure unit, processor, drying and
light/finishing units, digital imager video drill, and solvent
- Follow film-filing procedures.
- When handing off jobs to co-workers/next shift, clearly
communicate any information for them to complete the job.
- Operate with safe work habits strictly following all EH&S
- Perform preventive maintenance on equipment at proper
- Participate in the problem-solving process, and give positive
feedback towards any improvement ideas.
- Assist in any additional responsibilities, as directed by
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
Educational & Experience Minimum Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to walk, sit; use hands to handle or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance;
stoop. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: Kwikee, Marietta , Plate Maker 1, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!