Company: Heritage of Sandy Plains
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Heritage of Sandy Plains is part of the Solvere Living family
and is excited to continue serving the Marietta market as a
certified Great Place to Work employer for three years in a row! If
you enjoy a clean and friendly working environment where the
company values are about building relationships through integrity,
transparency, loyalty and entrepreneurship, we would love to talk
with you! Come fulfill your passion for working with seniors as a
part of our team!
Solvere Living proudly offers:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity
- Group Purchasing and Employee Assistance program
- Paid Time off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
We believe a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace is key
to all team members being valued, trusted and accepted. Our vision
"Inspiring people to realize their full potential" drives our
beliefs and the Declaration provides a common framework to value,
encourage and support team members.
Please see our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Declaration by
clicking on the link below:
Our Declaration for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We are currently looking for a Wellness Associate for our
community to provide services and care to our residents based on
each resident's individual Resident Service Plan. Qualified
Candidates should have a passion for working with seniors and
providing them excellent care and services. For this role a CNA is
preferred but is NOT REQUIRED.
The Wellness Associate reports to the Wellness Director and the
Wellness Manager and provides services and care to each Resident
based on the individual Resident Service Plan.
Wellness Associate Procedure:
- Assists Residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene, and mobility if
- Maintains an awareness of each Resident's general state of
physical and mental health and reports any changes at once to the
- Keeps an inventory of medical supplies on hand and assists with
ordering when necessary.
- Assists with finding shift coverage when unexpected call outs
- Develops and helps maintain assignments for the Wellness
- Assists in orienting and on-boarding of new Wellness
- Responds to Resident emergencies; provides first-aid and
arranges for appropriate medical follow-up.
- Assists Residents in keeping their units clean, neat, and
- Answers calls for assistance and attends to Resident needs
- Assists Residents with clothing and laundry needs if instructed
to do so.
- Assists Residents with meal selection, service, and feeding as
- Assists with activity program as assigned.
- Maintains records according to policy.
- Maintains files as needed.
- Participates in a minimum of 6 hours in-service education per
- Carries out other duties as assigned.
Compliance and Safety:
- Follows all emergency procedures
- Understands all safety policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with Wellness Director and other
- Immediately advises and Wellness Director and/or Wellness
Manager of any changes in physical and mental health of
- Current State Nurse's Aide registration preferred but NOT
- Experience and passion in working with seniors.
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as
pushing, bending, and lifting up to 60 pounds.
- Able to maintain positive working relationships with Residents,
their families, peers, and other staff members.
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable
- Physically able to bend and reach.
- Physically able to push and pull and lift up to 60 pounds at
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Could be required to use a Hoyer Lift.
- May be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
- May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which
- May be required to work extended hours (up to 16 hours per
- Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions,
etc., including HIV,AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
- Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due
to mental status.
- Background, criminal, and drug tests may be required.
- May be asked to submit to random drug test during
- May have their picture taken and image used in social media or
- May be video recorded from devices installed by families in
Keywords: Heritage of Sandy Plains, Marietta , Wellness Associate, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!