USA, Marietta, GA
**Job Posting Title**
Consumer Service Specialist: Marietta, GA
The Consumer Service Specialist (CSS) is responsible for
dispatching a dispersed technician workforce. It is a key position
which requires daily interaction with customers, technicians,
managers and service support personnel. The CSS is responsible for
achieving set standards with four metrics: schedule achievement,
customer contacts, internal quality, and availability.
**What you will Do**
* Receive requests for service, scheduling service calls and
remotely routing at least 25 technicians to meet customer
commitments and overall call volume, utilizing windows based
computerized routing system.
* Properly utilize technicians and maximize quality of service
* Follow-up on parts availability and prioritizing aged
* Manage a Gantt chart for service calls
* Advise manager of performance, attendance or other matters
* Responsibilities not limited to these tasks. Manager may
assign other duties as needed and bodies of work may be rotated
among other areas.
* Serve as back up support for other zones. May include periodic
customer relations support.
**QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS**
* High school graduate or equivalent required.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent oral communication skills, specifically telephone
* Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic team
environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
* Must possess a high degree of integrity and ability to
* Must be a motivated self-starter and fast learner.
* Must be able to build strong relationships
* Work schedule varies and may change at any time. working
relationships with a field based clientele
* Ability to read a map
**What you need to Succeed**
* Previous dispatch experience.
* Previous customer service, appliance, part, dispatch and/or
* Knowledge of FSMS, COPS, TPTP systems or equivalent.
* At least one year experience in use of IBM PC, Microsoft
Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Mail, etc.
* Flexibility as the work schedule varies and may change at any
GE Appliances is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.