Company: Applied Technical Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are looking for an experienced HRIS/Payroll Clerkto be
responsible for all tasks involved in processing payroll and
helping maintain our HRIS system. The successful candidate has a
range of duties in Payroll and HR. Tasks include processing several
small payrolls and helping maintain the Paycom HRIS system.
- Processing Timesheets and payroll for assigned subsidiary
- Back-up for ATS payroll.
- Reviewing payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax
withholdings, and deductions.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Update employee changes on HRIS System
- Audit Paycom System for consistency in data.
- Completes Employee Verification forms.
- Prepare and Generates reports from HRIS system.
- Provide information and answering employee questions regarding
payroll and HRrelated matters.
- Performs any additional duties or tasks assigned by
Position requires attention to detail; knowledge of EEO codes,
understands Workers Compensation codes, knowledge of Microsoft
products; confidentiality; work independently; strong interpersonal
and communication skills. Past experience with Paycom HRIS a plus
or another payroll HRIS system.Associates or BS Degree in
Accounting or HR preferred.
Computer Skills: MS Products; HRIS systems; Paycom
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00
Successful candidate must pass a background screen as well as a
Drug Screen. Applied Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Keywords: Applied Technical Services, Marietta , HRIS/Payroll Clerk, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!