Patient Srvcs Coord - FP
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- The first person that a patient will see; ambassador of front
line service for patients.
- Requires reliable transportation to commute to the various
Emory Healthcare locations to provide front desk coverage.
- This individual will successfully cover front desk needs at a
variety of Emory Physician Group Practice locations as a
- Expected to travel to multiple locations (Clifton Rd, Executive
Park, Midtown, Emory Saint Joseph's, etc.) to provide front desk
- Must be available to work an 8 hour shift M-F
- Greets and welcomes all customers utilizing EHC customer
service model. Assist with patient flow and coordinate a positive
patient experience throughout the check in process.
- Independently completes front desk responsibilities
(scheduling, registration, copay collection, charge entry, referral
management, paperwork prep, basic maintenance of office equipment,
- Maintains strong working relationships with administrative and
- Participates as a key contributor to the Press Ganey patient
satisfaction initiatives within the department.
- Cross-training required in multiple administrative support
functions. Expected to support all front desk throughout Emory
Physician Group Practice, M-F during business operating hours.
- Proactively update patients on waits and delays.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement and
facilitate problem resolution.
- Expected to wear PSC uniform (to be provided) or business
- Demonstrate maturity and professionalism with patients, staff
- High school diploma/GED and three (3) years of experience in
Healthcare or customer service industry OR a Bachelor's degree
required plus six (6) months of experience as a PSC I.
- Candidates without 6 months PSC I experience will require a
high school diploma/GED and 4 years of healthcare or customer
service industry experience or a bachelor's degree and 1 year of
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (MediumMax 25lbs): up to 25 lbs, 0-33% of the
work day (occasionally); 11-25 lbs, 34-66% of the workday
(frequently); 01-10 lbs, 67-100% of the workday (constantly);
Lifting 25 lbs max; Carrying of objects up to 25 lbs; Occasional to
frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work
(computers, typing, reading, writing), Physical demands may vary
depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS: Factors affecting environment conditions may
vary depending on the assigned work area and tasks. Environmental
exposures include, but are not limited to: Blood-borne pathogen
exposure Bio-hazardous waste Chemicals/gases/fumes/vapors
Communicable diseases Electrical shock, Floor Surfaces, Hot/Cold
Temperatures, Indoor/Outdoor conditions, Latex, Lighting, Patient
care/handling injuries, Radiation, Shift work, Travel may be
required. Use of personal protective equipment, including
respirators, environmental conditions may vary depending on
assigned work area and work tasks.
Keywords: Emory, Marietta , Patient Srvcs Coord - FP, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!