Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we're constantly looking for talented
individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service
our company requires. As the Lead Program Manager, Technology,
you'll be responsible for managing the budget, programs, and
financials for the shared services organization. The person will be
responsible to ensure that programs are estimated, budgeted and
resource allocated to the right levels and closing the books with
finance for the shared services financials. You will drive the
vision for establishing a solid process around SDLC from a
financials and budget planning perspective, selectin tools and
instituting processes as needed. This role is critical in
positioning XPO for long-term success.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Lead the budgeting process and actuals within the IT shared
- Responsible for financial close for the IT shared services
team, in conjunctions with Corp. Finance
- Ensure that budget forecast and actuals are aligned, and
resources are leveled appropriately working with the rest of the
- Responsible for financial/HC and actuals reports for the
- Responsible for linking budget planning and forecasting to
release and project managers for impact assessment
- Prepares business cases working with the different leads
- Builds and manages strong working relationship within the
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 4 or more years' overall combined project and program
management experience; -Experience in project and portfolio
management tools is a must (SAP PPM.....etc)
- Demonstrated experience in managing large budgets ($10M+).
- Experience in reporting technologies (BO/OBIEE/Cognos, etc.) is
needed to deliver reports to management.
- Time reporting relationship to actuals and systems knowledge
- Budgeting/Resources planning and release management
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration,
Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training
or work experience
- Experience in program management technologies (SAP
PPM/Microsoft MPP), and reporting technologies (BO/OBIEE/Cognos,
- ERP program management
- M&A/Divestiture knowledge
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Program Manager, Information Technology, IT
Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Engineer, Management, Technology,
Apply now "
Find similar jobs:
XPO Pride, Veteran Opportunities, University - Entry-level,
Transportation, Information Technology