Production Operator I
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
What does a great Production Operator I do?
- Basic Qualifications for Consideration: We are currently
looking for a qualified, motivated self-starting candidate to fill
a Warehouse Fulfillment Associate position within our Operations
team. This is a high profile position that requires hard work and a
great attitude in a fast paced work environment. Associate will be
expected to meet internal production goals that include
productivity, and quality. The Associate must be able to work
within a team as well as an individual con Fulfillment of Customer
- Pick Orders
- Inject/Download Point of Sale Devices
- Assemble/Pack Orders
- Meet Daily Quality Goals
- Meet Daily Production Goals
- Maintain Inventory Integrity
- Work in different areas within Deployment
- Follow company workplace safety and work policies
- Effectively communicate with fellow team members and management
key issues across all functions
- Work on projects
- Any other duties as assigned
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Attention to Detail able to follow processes
- Ability to Use a Computer (email, excel a must, Oracle a
plus)and accessories(handheld scanners, printers)
- Adhere to strict safety, quality, and production
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
- Must be able to read and take direction in English
- Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
Who We Are: We are the global leader in merchant services. We
provide payment processing solutions for small/large businesses and
financial institutions. The deployment area is responsible for
fulfilling 1,500-2,000 customer orders a day.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Marietta , Production Operator I, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!