Dental Assistant Instructor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Marietta Dental Assistant
School, powered by Zollege, is currently searching for
a Part Time Dental Assistant Instructor to join
Zollege leads the change in the for-profit certificate market so
that students begin their careers with zero federal financial aid
and minimal debt. We believe in hands-on learning, relationship
building, and teamwork. We are seeking experienced dental
assistants with a passion for training the next generation to join
As a Dental Assistant Instructor, you will combine your passion
for dentistry with your ability to mold and shape students to bring
hands-on education to the students of our dental assistant
Instructor positions are part-time with classes held on
Our intense, ARCH program is designed to provide accessible,
hands-on education to students from all walks of life. Classes take
place directly in a dental office rather than in a traditional
classroom -- allowing students to learn in the very same
environment they will eventually work in. Instructors will use
their chair-side experience and training to teach our students the
skills they need to succeed as entry-level dental assistants.
$19-$21 an hour, depending on experience.
- Prepare for each class by reviewing our curriculum that we
provide for each instructor, which may utilize lab stations.
- Demonstrate dental skills/procedures and assist students as
they practice hands-on in the lab.
- Evaluate individual/group performance and make any necessary
adjustments to meet student learning needs.
- Enforce classroom management and ensure that safety precautions
are adhered to.
- Ability to convey curriculum and pertinent skills via
lecture and hands-on demonstrations.
- High school diploma or GED (Required)
- 5+ years of recent dental assistant or chair-side experience
- CPR/BLS certification (Highly Preferred)
- Familiarity with Dentrix (Highly
- General Dentistry skills and procedures experience
- Basic computer skills such as emailing, printing, scanning,
troubleshooting, connecting to WiFi, etc.
- A passion for helping others achieve their personal goals.
- Strong communication skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Zollege, Marietta , Dental Assistant Instructor, Other , Marietta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!